WellsFargoDealerServices is one of the nation’s leading auto finance lenders. It offers the eservices to its customers. Through Wells Fargo Dealer Services Login, customers can access the eservices with which they can check their balance, make payments, request payoff quotes, sign up for eStatements, and much more
WellsFargoDealerServices, Inc., an auto finance lender, provides integrated financial services for consumers and dealers. The company offers indirect auto financing, real estate, and floor plan financing. It also provides commercial services, such as credit services, deposit and treasury management solutions, insurance services, wealth-building strategies, and employee benefits. WellsFargoDealerServices, Inc. was formerly known as Wachovia Dealer Services, Inc. and changed its name to WellsFargoDealerServices, Inc.
With eservices you can manage your auto loan wherever you are — from your desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Once you’ve enrolled in eservices, you can enjoy convenient and secure access to your account information 24/7. Take advantage of payment and self-service options make payments, view your transaction history, update your account information, register for eStatements, and more.
WellsFargoDealerServices Login Requirements
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- WellsFargoDealerServices login credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
WellsFargoDealerServices Login Procedure
- Open the browser.
- Visit the official website of WellsFargoDealerServices or click on the Official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of WellsFargoDealerServices.
- At the left side of the page, you need to enter your User ID along with your Password.
- After that, click on ‘Go’.
- Now, you can access your account information.
WellsFargoDealerServices Recover Password
In case, if you have forgotten your password, follow the steps which we have mentioned below. You can recover your password using these steps:
- You can find the link which says ‘User ID/Password Help’. This link is available just below the Password field.
- Then you will be taken to a new page.
- Few options will be displayed on the screen.
- You need to select ‘I Forgot My Password’ option.
- After that, a new page is opened where you need to enter your User ID and Account Number in the required fields.
- Then, click the on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an email confirming your request.
- A temporary password will be included in the mail with which you can log in to your account for once.
Manage your WellsFargoDealerServices Account
You need to register for the eservices to access your WellsFargoDealerServices auto loan account online 24/7. After logging into your account you will get access to the following information:
- Make a loan payment online.
- View your payment and transaction history.
- Request a payoff quote.
- Update your account information
- And much more…
Through eservices, you can also register or sign up for eStatements. Once you sign up for it, you can access up to 12 months of statements. Also, you can view or download the statements or you can take a print of it whenever required. You will also receive the email notifications when your monthly statement is available on your account.
- Online account access through eservices
- Customer Service is available at 1-800-289-8004, Monday through Friday, from 5:00 am to 7:00 pm Pacific Time
- Convenient automatic monthly payments through our Automatic Loan Payment program
- Ability to make payments at Wells Fargo branches
- Working with the Wells Fargo At Work team, you can help support your employee’s financial health with money-management tools, engaging workshops, and convenience at no cost to your dealership.
- Converting to electronic payroll with Wells Fargo lets you lower payment-processing costs, and improve cash control. You can also Increase employee satisfaction by offering time-saving benefits, like direct deposit and other electronic services.
Military personnel benefits:
- A reduced interest rate of 6% on auto loans
- Waiver of payment related fees such as: nonsufficient funds (NSF) fees, late charges, automated payment fees, deferment amounts, and repossession/auction fees
- Protection from repossession
- Protection from default judgments
- You may qualify for state-specific benefits through the California Military Families Financial Relief Act of 2005 (CMFFRA), or in other states such as Louisiana, Ohio, or Pennsylvania.
- Service members are also provided protection from repossession if deployed in a hazardous area or deployed internationally in readiness for military action.
- 1 WellsFargoDealerServices
- 2 WellsFargoDealerServices Login
- 3 WellsFargoDealerServices Login Procedure