Canadian Tire Financial Services is the financial services subsidiary of the Canadian Tire retail chain. The bank is based in Orville and has additional business operations.
Firstly it is a small company named as Canadian Tire purchased midland shoppers credit limited, after its acquisition the company was renamed to Canadian Tire Accepted Limited, and later Canadian Tire Financial Services.
Canadian Tire MasterCard
Canadian Tire bank also launched high interest savings account, tax free savings account, and GIC products. Cardholders can earn double cash back at Canadian Tire and Mark’s Work warehouse stores. The bank began a pilot program of the Cash Advantage MasterCard. Its reward program allows cardholders to earn up to 1.5% cash back based on the amount of eligible annual purchases made on their card. It created the Vacation Advantage MasterCard with cardholders rewarded with points that could be redeemed for any vacation related purchase.
The Gas Advantage MasterCard offers some of the same in-store financing options as the Options MasterCard. The cards were be rebranded under the Triangle Rewards name, to match up with Canadian Tire’s new customer loyalty program.
CTFS Benfits for Customers
Canadian Tire Bank began to offer more traditional banking services over the phone or online.
- High-interest savings account.
- Tax-Free Savings Account.
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates.
- Mortgages (Canadian Tire Bank sold its lending portfolio to National Bank of Canada and no longer have offers mortgaged products.)
All deposit products are eligible for insurance from the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation.
CTFS Login Procedure
Online banking requires users to provide their online login credentials to access it. If you have valid online banking credentials, please follow the steps outlined below to log in and access your online banking account:
- To open the Canadian tire bank website, click the link of
- After that enter your customer number and password, and then click login.
- If the login credentials you provide are correct, the system will allow you to access your online banking account.
CTFS Password Recovery
- Canadian Tire bank does not allow online banking users to reset or recover online banking credentials because of security reasons.
- If you have any problem in accessing your online banking account at Canadian Tire Bank, please consider calling Customer Service Representative at 1-866-681-2837.
How to manage CTFS Account
Online banking users of Canadian Tire users can access the following services. Once enroll the Canadian Tire account, you will be able to:
- Access your personal account information at any time.
- You can track your purchase transactions and payments.
- You can track your Canadian Tire money balance.
- You can view your monthly statements in the Canadian Tire online account.
- You can manage your account and can make updates to your account.
CTFS Online Account Activation
To activate your Canadian Tire financial service card, you have to follow three steps. They are:
- Enter in your credit card number and security code.
- Verify your identity.
- Create your personal identification number (PIN).
This completes the process of activation of your card. It takes some time to activate your card.
- You earn rewards everywhere you shop and earn bonuses for flyer deals. They advertise about %1 cash back. The more you use your card throughout the year, the greater the percentage of cash back you’ll get.
- Earn up to 1.5% cash back on eligible purchases, and get 2X the cash back (up to 3%) on purchases at Canadian Tire stores, Canadian Tire gas bars, and Marks.
- Cash back is automatically applied to your account every year, and there’s no limit on how much cash back you can get.
- Get rewards without annual fees.
- Check your balance and make payments anytime.
- You can open a bank account from another country.
- Transfer funds before you go.