AesopOnline Login: Aesop is presented by Frontline education(name changed) which provides online service support to log in and maintain the absence and attendance management through each and everyone’s personal accounts. Check out the login guide and check out the way to Aesop login here @ aesoponline.com
Aesop offers you the flexibility to proactively search for jobs and fill your own schedule the way you want. With Aesop, not only can you plan your schedule ahead of time, but you can also choose non-work days, specify preferred schools and adjust call times to fit your schedule. You can also view work history and receive phone and email notifications of available jobs. When entering an absence, please wait until you receive a confirmation number before you terminate the phone call or close your internet browser window. Your transaction is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.
The aesoponline service will be available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be accessed through the internet and phone. By logging into the Aesop you will then be taken to the AESOP homepage below.
In order to log in to the Aesop, follow the below steps:
- In your internet browser address bar enter AESOP Online Official Website and click GO button.
- This will take you to the Aesop website. At the top right corner of this page, you will see the area to log in.
- Use the ID (most likely your 10-digit phone number) and PIN provided to you by your district. Once you have entered this info into the boxes click the Login button.
- If you are new to Aesop your district may have provided you with a Welcome Letter. Your ID and PIN will be in this letter.
How to Register on AesopOnline
- Click on the Aesop link on either the staff home page at aesoponline.com
- Type your id and pin number.
- Click on create and absence.
- Then fill out the absence information.
- Starts Date & End Date – Make sure these dates are the same, and show the day you are sick.
- School – Make sure to select ALL the schools you work at (click the first school in the list, hold shift and click the last school in the list)
- Absence Reasons – Make sure to select the correct absence reason!
- Double check the absence and click next.
- Type online notes to substitute.
- Then click save.
- On the next page, note your confirmation number. You can either log out, return to home page, or edit/delete the absence.
Aesop Online Solutions
- Sub callers will no longer have to spend hours each day on the phone, trying to locate subs to fill positions for that day.
- It allows employees to create absences online or over the phone.
- Allows substitutes to search for accept jobs via phone or the web.
- Aesop will integrate with our Payroll/HR software.
- Save hours spent manually entering data.
- We want to get the most qualified substitutes in each classroom.
- Use skill-matching to find the most qualified substitutes for your school
- Create teacher, school and district-level preference list.
- Track and report on employment trends.
- View absences and fill rate with a real-time dashboard 24/7.
- Create instant reports.
AesopOnline Phone Number
Not only is Aesop available on the web, but you can also create absences, manage personal information, check absence reason balances, and more, all over the phone. To call Aesop, dial 1-800-942-3767. You’ll be prompted to enter your ID number (followed by the # sign), then your PIN number (followed by the # sign). Over the phone you can:
- Create an absence (within the next 30 days) – Press 1
- Check your absence reason (entitlement) balances – Press 2
- Review upcoming absences – Press 3
- Review a specific absence – Press 4
- Review or change your personal information – Press
Here, you will be able to:
- Search for available substitute teaching jobs by clicking on “Search for Jobs.”
- Check the days you are scheduled to substitute teach by clicking on “View My Schedule” or by looking in the “Upcoming Assignments for the Next 30 Days” box at the bottom of the screen.
- Find links to change your personal information, update your PIN, or change general AESOP settings
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Charitable Gift Matching
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Fertility Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Military Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Checks & Assistance
- Pet-Friendly Workplace
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Company Social Events
- Travel Concierge
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance
This is the guide to log in to the aesoponline login and check your attendance status through the given links above and stay tuned here with more updated edits and Aesop login !! Comment your queries down below on the go 🙂