- 1 ACT Fibernet
- 2 ACT Fibernet Login
- 3 Act Fibernet Login Requirements
- 4 Act Fibernet Login Guide
- 5 Auto Login to Act Fibernet Using Dlink, Netgear Router
- 6 Act Fibernet Online Payment
- 7 ACT Fibernet Transaction Failed?
- 8 Advantages & Offers of Act Fibernet
- 9 Act Fibernet Customer Care Phone Number
Act fibernet is reliable and fast internet broadband service. The main motto of the Act fibernet is to empower every Indian citizen with high speed internet broadband connectivity. The first broadband service pf Act fibernet was launched in Madurai, Tamil Nadu and now it is offering services in 16 cities all over India. You can also login into the Act fibernet by using the Act fibernet mobile app. The only thing you required to login is user id and password. With Ct fibernet you do nit up to speeds, you will get 100% of your plan speed. If you subscribe for 75 Mbps speed then you will get exact 75 Mbps speed for your LAN connection, so each member of your family can stream and download all at the same time.
ACT Fibernet Login
- Act fibernet is the largest fiber broadband provider in India.
- It has over 1.3 million customers offering broadband services through fiber optic technology on 4 cities.
- It offers you the fastest, most convenient and unparalleled internet experience through latest technology of fiber broadband.
- Advanced fiber optics is future ready and can handle speeds of 1000 Mbps and above.
- Advanced fiber optics technology allows symmetric speed i.e., uploading speed is equal to download speed for all your plans. You can upload and download heavy files with ease.
Act Fibernet Login Requirements
In order to login into the Act fiber account, you must have the following requirements. They are:
- You must have a device such as laptop or mobile.
- Your device must have good internet connection.
- You must have the user ID and password of Act fiber.
Act Fibernet Login Guide
By following the below steps, you can login into the Act fiber account. They are:
- Initially, go to the OFFICIAL WEBSITE of Act fiber.
- This will directs you to the login page of Act fiber. the login page consists of two fields.
- In the first field, enter the user ID of Act fiber. in the next field, enter your security password.
- once you entered the correct credentials, press on the login button.
- These completes the login process of the Act fiber account.
There is an option to get rid of the manual login process of Act fiber. There is no need to enter the login credentials, by making some settings in the router you can directly login into the Act fiber broadband portal. Here are the steps to set up auto login to the Act fiber portal using router:
- Initially, you have to log out from the Act fiber broadband portal.
- Now open the home page of the router settings and check the connection type. make sure that the default setting is working. Default setting is Dynamic IP.
- Go to network and update WAN connection type to PPPoE connection type and detect the connection. Enter the login details in PPPoE connection.
- Then keep the connection mode to connect automatically, which helps you to connect automatically.
- Then save and connect. Now go to the broadband login page of Act fibernet portal home page, it shows that login has been done automatically.
Act Fibernet Online Payment
There are different ways to make online payment. they are:
- In the Act fibernet app, you can request for new connection, make payments, track data usage, request for plan register and track service requests all from one single app. If you using the app for first time, you will be asked to enter your login credentials. To make bill payments, you have to click on the “pay bill” which display the due amount. Then choose “proceed” with the payment, you can make payment using credit or debit card, net banking or any wallet.
- By using the Act portal, from your home page you can also manage your billings, usage history, subscriptions, and user amount. you can pay using credit card or debit card. Select “pay bill” which is present in the left panel of home page to check your plan details, previous dues, current invoice amount and clear any dues.
- By logging in paytm or mobikwik websites you can retrieve your due amount and current billing by entering your username or account number. You can also make from these websites. if you already have an account, you can enjoy fast and secure payment of bills using net banking, credit or debit card.
- you can make payments by logging into the website www.actcorp.in. when the site is opened you will find bill payment in the right side menu, click on that. Then enter your details such as select city, and subscriber ID to continue. this will display your account details along with any dues. you can click on “pay due amount” to choose how much money you want to pay. you can make your payment using credit card or debit card.
ACT Fibernet Transaction Failed?
If you face a transaction failure, please check your bank account if the payment has been deducted. Please note that if no amount has been deducted then you can feel free to retry making the payment using any of the above options. If the amount has been deducted, please contact our customer support or raise a ticket using our mobile app. We will assist you in the process.
Advantages & Offers of Act Fibernet
Here are some of the advantages of Act fibernet portal. They are:
- The best advantage of the fibernet portal is you can track your data usage, you can track how much of data being used every month.
- If there is any problem in the connection of your fibernet you can open the app on your mobile and register complaint in it.
- You can buy flexybytes through the Act fibernet app, this help you to buy data as per your requirement. you can also track your flexybytes data usage on the app.
- It helps you to access with multiple accounts, it offers at your home and at your office with high speed broadband connection.
- By using the Act fibernet app you can pay bills anytime, anywhere without any delay, disconnection or any other inconvenience.
Act Fibernet Customer Care Phone Number
If you have any queries or if you have any trouble in the connection of the Act fibernet broadband portal, you can contact the customer care. They give the best solution for your queries. You can call to the toll free number 040-66-272727or you can mail them to the email address www.actcorp.in.